Kitty and the Midnight Hour

Kitty Norville is a midnight-shift DJ for a Denver radio station and a werewolf in the closet. Her new late-night advice show for the supernaturally disadvantaged is a raging success, but it's Kitty who can use some help. With one sexy werewolf-hunter and a few homicidal undead on her tail, Kitty may have bitten off more than she can chew?

A bit intriguing and different from what I normally read, Kitty is a dull.  The story is subtle and not in your face, but I like in your face.  I initially thought it was the author doing a bit of world building, but in the last chapter or so I realized that the story was just mediocre. In the end I felt it was cut short and it seemed there should be more. I wanted more story.

I like the originality of Kitty and I suspect this was a book that I should have actually read rather than listen to, because the voice of the reader made the audio feel as if most of the story was a radio broadcast even when Kitty wasn't on air.

I plan to continue with the series hoping there will be more action and less radio show.

Kitty and The Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Widgets